Welcome to our bloggie!!

We hope you will enjoy reading our blog!!

Falling Objects

Monday, December 21, 2009

I'M BACK!!


Hi!! I'm back from Korea! Korea was cool! It was SO cold. Haha.. We reached the airport at 10pm. The flight was at 12.05am. Before our flight,we went to Mcdonald's and ate there. We took some pics too..XD After that,we walked around the airport. My brother and sister were doing this the whole time. Lol.. Not long after that, we went into the plane. It took 7 hours to reach Korea. I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep. Haha.. 


7 hours later, we reached Korea. When we landed, we kept looking out of the window because we wanted to see snow. Unfortunately, there was no snow. SOB! After taking our belongings, we took a family photo. Not long after that, we went to meet our tourist guide. Then, our tourist guide brought us to a restaurant to have our breakfast. EWWW!! The food was awful. XD Thank goodness my mummy bought some biscuits before we went to Korea. Haha..


After that, we went to the place where they film this drama called 'Winter Sonata'. That place was beautiful. Haha..We took many photos here. I lazy to upload the photos..XD We did many activities in Korea such as skiing,playing snowball,feeding sheeps,feeding seagulls and many more. We also went to an amusement park called Everland. My siblings and I had so much fun there. The games so chi kek. XD
 
We also saw a liger, many many huge bears, a few owls and.. and.. forgot already. XP Haha.. After a few days, it's still NOT SNOWING!! WE WENT TO KOREA BECAUSE WE WANTED TO EXPERIENCE SNOW AND THERE IS NO SNOW!! Sob.. Then, it was the last day in Korea. We are going home soon but still NO SNOW. The tourist guide told us that some part in Korea is snowing already but it's very far. 


Everyone was sad because there was no snow. The tourist guide brought us to a shop to buy some things. After buying them, we went out of the shop because we wanted to go into the bus. When we went out of the shop, my brother shouted "GOT SNOW!" Everybody jumped for joy!! Even though the snow was very fine but still everybody was happy. After that, we went to a ferry to feed the seagulls. On the way there, the snow was getting heavier. When I looked at the roads, they were covered with snows.


My mummy and I were so so happy!! We finally saw snow! My bro and I made snowballs and threw them at my daddy. MUAHAHAHA! XD We had fun. We were very lucky because we get to see snow before we went to the airport. MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYED OURSELF VERY MUCH!! =D





1 comment: