Welcome to our bloggie!!

We hope you will enjoy reading our blog!!

Falling Objects

Friday, July 9, 2010

A date!!!

A DATE!!! With who??!! Of course with my darling Andrea la. AT..............................school. LOLx. Well, yesterday, Andrea and I had a date. Not really a date but something like a date. It's a date at school. I went to her house early in the morning which was like about 7 a.m. Then 7 something we walked to school together for koko.

After koko, we went for a movie 'Knight and Day' at our school's bilik tayangan. The movie was like...ahem..not that nice. Perhaps if we watch it at the cinema it will be so much better cause the quality of the movie we watched at school was like....DAMN LOW QUALITY. I know that it wouldn't be clear cause the movie is quite new. So, the pirated CD or DVD would not be clear unless you buy the original DVD. But, I never thought the movie would be like...JUST BLACK AND WHITE!! It is so.........haiz. I don't know what to say about it. The movie was normal to me. Not that nice anyway. But I can say, TOM CRUISE IS SO HAWT!! But he's old already. LoL.

Then after the movie, we went to SMC to have some food before the school starts. After eating, we went back to school. After school, we got tuition at 8.30p.m which means we are going to meet again. So basically, we have been meeting each other for like..Ermm..
Let me see, from 7 in the morning until 6.40 in the evening. Then at night at tuition from 8.30 to 10 p.m. Wow.I saw her more than my own sisters that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment