Welcome to our bloggie!!

We hope you will enjoy reading our blog!!

Falling Objects

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bake a cake :D


I baked my very first cake for my grandma's birthday. It turned out to be a disaster. It was awful. It's as hard as a rock but surprisingly my grandma likes it. D: I was very happy to hear that. xD This was the cake I bake for my grandma with my mum's help.
                                 Does it look good?? xP
My mum and I were not satisfied so we called my aunt(she's really really GOOD at cooking) We wanted to know which part we went wrong. We followed her instructions and we baked another cake. It was a SUCCESS!!! =D I was so happy when i found out my sponge cake is not hard. xD Today, I baked another cake without my mum's help at all!! Well, maybe a little but its just the baking part. It was even softer than the previous cake but lack of pandan. Oops!! 
It looks weird without the icing. I'm gonna learn how to make icing and my cake would be purrrfect!! Not exactly perfect but way way WAY better than my first one. Lol


This was the cake we BOUGHT for my uncle's birthday. How I wish i could do that. xD








No comments:

Post a Comment